Storytelling Australia (Victoria) banner is residing at my place, I took it with me when I travelled to Tasmania to visit my daughter. Her friends love a good story. In February, I participated in a House Concert but this time, she organised an evening in the local cafe Frankie's Empire. Frankie's supports poetry, live music and life drawing amongst other things. I must have been the oldest in the room by 30 years. It's a privilege to be invited to tell stories to these spectacular movers and shakers.
And if you are curious about the R - you can read about it HERE
- WEBSITE: JACKIE KERIN
- The Storytelling Garden
- Storytelling Guild
- Storyteller: Matteo
- Storyteller: Julie Perrin
- Storyteller: JB Rowley
- Storyteller: Anne E Stewart
- Pigeons Projects
- Newport Fiddle and Folk Club
- Malcolm McKinnon:film maker artist
- Literary Festival: Williamstown
- Literary Festival: Froth and Bubble
- Indigenous Storyteller: Glenn Shea
- Folk Festival: Woodford
- Folk Festival: Port Fairy
- Creative Net
- Cardigan Comics: Bernard Caleo
- Boomerang Books
- Books illustrated
- Author: George Ivanoff
- Author: Claire Saxby
- Adverse Camber(UK Story Productions)
- ► 2018 (12)
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (40)
- Phar Lap the wonder horse: the love of this story ...
- My first volunteer shift at 100 Story Building
- 'Before there were books, there were stories'. An ...
- Congratulations Claire Saxby: Speech Pathology Awa...
- Lyrebird! A true story is awarded a Whitley Certif...
- Stories at The Village 3 November 2013
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (30)