Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Claire’s picture book publications include Ebi’s Boat (Windy Hollow Books), illustrated by Anne Spudvilas, which was a CBCA Notable Book in 2007. Her most recent picture book is There Was an Old Sailor (Walker Books Australia), a nautical take on an old rhyme, illustrated by Cassandra Allen. She has also written for education publishers and the immensely popular Go Girl! series. Several other projects are in production.
Claire’s newest book is Freaky Fact and Fiction: Human Body (Hinkler Books). It is the first project to combine her paramedical background with her writing for children. Freaky Fact and Fiction: Human Body is aimed at mid- to upper-primary readers. She is also researching a project on early Australian women.
Claire is actively involved with SCBWI Australia, an organization for children’s writers and illustrators. She coordinates a children’s books book group, organises social gatherings for writers and illustrators and volunteers at the State Library of Victoria.
Writing W/shop: Saturday 18th June at the Torquay College 45-55 Grossmans Road Torquay.
Followed by: Before there were books, there were stories: the art of oral storytelling.
Keep an eye on the website for details and updates :Torquay Froth and Bubble
- WEBSITE: JACKIE KERIN
- The Storytelling Garden
- Storytelling Guild
- Storyteller: Matteo
- Storyteller: Julie Perrin
- Storyteller: JB Rowley
- Storyteller: Anne E Stewart
- Pigeons Projects
- Newport Fiddle and Folk Club
- Malcolm McKinnon:film maker artist
- Literary Festival: Williamstown
- Literary Festival: Froth and Bubble
- Indigenous Storyteller: Glenn Shea
- Folk Festival: Woodford
- Folk Festival: Port Fairy
- Creative Net
- Cardigan Comics: Bernard Caleo
- Boomerang Books
- Books illustrated
- Author: George Ivanoff
- Author: Claire Saxby
- Adverse Camber(UK Story Productions)
- ► 2018 (12)
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (40)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (61)
- Bernard Caleo and Michael Camilleri: What It Is?
- Rotary Club of Point Gellibrand Williamstown
- Australian Bush Dance: Newport Fiddle and Folk Clu...
- Williamstown Literary Festival 2011: Friday 29 Ap...
- Kamishibai at Spotswood PS
- Port Fairy Festival: Pat Glover and more ...
- Port Fairy Festival: Percussion with Peter Vadivel...
- Torquay Froth and Bubble Literary Festival June 18...
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (30)