Monday, November 9, 2015

The Village Festival: Edinburgh Gardens 2015

The Village Festival is an annual event in Melbourne and this year was celebrating its 10th anniversary. I've been telling stories to children since the beginning - I think I may have missed two, but that's all.


The festival runs for four days, part old-school circus, art village, carnival and part edgy arts festival.

This year I moved away from telling to children as I wanted to share 'Tales from the Flyway'. I was curious to see how our little storytelling piece would work in the mayhem. Sarah and I had a great time and, as always happens, we were quizzed afterwards about the birds and the Flyway.

Thank you to Alex Kharnam for the gorgeous photos taken during the performance.

The Village Festival

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive