Monday, August 15, 2011

Aireys Festival of Words 2011


Well ... I have just returned from Daylesford's Words in Winter where I have been eating, drinking wine and sharing stories with friends. When I have their permission I will show you some lovely pictures of the weekend and maybe even a short film!

Now I shall re pack my bags and pack the story box, fill the car with petrol, check the map and head down to the coast to Airy's Inlet for their Festival of Words.

The program looks very exciting, most events are free, thanks to generous sponsorship and I can't wait to walk along the beautiful beaches and breathe the ozone.

I will be spending Friday with the local primary school children and on Saturday I will be sharing stories alongside Elizabeth Honey and Roland Harvey.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive