Friday, October 21, 2011

The Village Festival 3 - 6th November. Edinburgh Gardens Nth Fitzroy

Music, dance, magic, storytelling and more ...
click on poster to enlarge

Creative collisions all around.

I've been taking stories to The Village since 2008. Always a joy. There are people I only ever meet at The Village - the children are growing taller.

Last year my friend Matteo and I told stories in a beautiful Mongolian yurt, this year I will be back in the little circus tent. I love this little tent. Ten people and I have a full house and we can enjoy stories on an intimate level.

The Village is a place of hope and optimism, joy and beauty.

Call in and say 'gidday'.







Storytelling: Saturday Nov 5 midday- 5.00
Learn more about The Village and its creators here

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive