Friday, January 13, 2012

Story Time in Altona Park 19 January 2012

As part of GoWest: celebrating Queer Culture in Melbourne's west, I will be telling stories to children in the park.

The idea is to load my gear onto the back of my beautiful bike and pedal to Logan Reserve. I had a test run today. I loaded up my little beauty - my Pilen (that's Swedish for arrow in case you had forgotten) and went for a buzz around the back streets of Newport. Stately as a galleon we sailed around corners and glided up hills into the wind.


So weather permitting, next week I will be delivering stories off the back of my bike.

My Kamishibai is not ready yet so I have opted for the basket however I have been advised that the numbers could be large at this gig and the kamishiba would not work so well.

However ... the K will be at The Home Cooked Comics Festival info: here.

In the meantime I will be at the Rainbow Family Story Time – celebrating all our unique families. Bring a rug, and relax on the lawns.


19th January
10.30am to 11.30am
Logan Reserve, Pier Street, Altona.


I tell stories all over Melbourne. If you want me to visit you ...
email Tania: The Storytelling Garden tania@storygarden.com.au

Visit my website here

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive