Friday, June 15, 2012

Winter Kid's Festival. Newport Substation 12 - 15 July 2012


'Something is happening at the Substation in Newport… Come join us these July School Holidays for the first Winter Kid’s Festival! 
Melbourne’s grooviest artists will come together to provide four days of fun, excitement, workshops, and performances!'
That's what is says on the website - 'groovy'! I'm finally groovy!

This is going to be a fabulous celebration of music, stories, performances and w/shops for children in the most glorious Arts venue in the west. Well .. I can say that because this is my local arts hub.
I'l be there with Around the World with Stories and I'll also have the Kamishibai: stories on a bike. 
Looking forward to being a part of this inaugural event - may it become a permanent celebration in the  Festival calendar in the west.
Full program: Winter Kids Festival

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive