Monday, March 24, 2014
World Storytelling Day: Monsters and Dragons
It was a small beginning, something I hope will grow. In my universe, World Storytelling Day will find a place in forests, libraries, homes, schools ... (I'm listing again!) all around Australia. Such a wonderful way to bring people with diverse languages and cultures together.
A big thanks to The Boyd Community Hub at Southbank, part of the City Library cluster and especially Natalie who made us so welcome.
It was an honour and a pleasure to celebrate alongside other Vic Storytellers, Niki na Meadhra, Anne E Stewart, Hakan Mapolar, Kate Lawrence and Teena Hartnett.
World Storytelling Day HERE
- WEBSITE: JACKIE KERIN
- The Storytelling Garden
- Storytelling Guild
- Storyteller: Matteo
- Storyteller: Julie Perrin
- Storyteller: JB Rowley
- Storyteller: Anne E Stewart
- Pigeons Projects
- Newport Fiddle and Folk Club
- Malcolm McKinnon:film maker artist
- Literary Festival: Williamstown
- Literary Festival: Froth and Bubble
- Indigenous Storyteller: Glenn Shea
- Folk Festival: Woodford
- Folk Festival: Port Fairy
- Creative Net
- Cardigan Comics: Bernard Caleo
- Boomerang Books
- Books illustrated
- Author: George Ivanoff
- Author: Claire Saxby
- Adverse Camber(UK Story Productions)
- ► 2018 (12)
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (20)
- The Australia Wild Project
- 100 stories at The State Library of Victoria's Chi...
- World Storytelling Day: Monsters and Dragons
- FRAMED at 100 Story Building 2014
- Stephen Whiteside: The Billy That Died With Its Bo...
- Storytelling at the Port Fairy Folk Music Festival...
- Phil Rush: storyteller, poet and raconteur. Cygnet...
- The storytelling year begins with stories for the ...
- Kamishibai Library of Swaps hosted by UK Storytell...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (30)