Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Back on the road with a basket of stories

 Back on the road and visiting the first of the kindergartens for the year. The only thing that spoils my fun is the driving but today I was working only 20 minutes away. I spend hours sitting in traffic gridlocks. Our new car is a diesel and the engine automatically shuts down when I stop. So at least I can travel further for my buck and I'm not idling away burning fuel at the lights!   Last week I was able to deliver my services and travel by train but alas ... most places I go are no where near public transport.

Oh ... how I wish I could take photos of the children I meet. Its not acceptable any more.Minutes after this bare mat was photographed, it was covered with beautiful 4 year olds fresh from the holidays and hungry for stories. You just have to take my word for it and imagine the fun we had today! 

Check out my website if you would like a visit - I'm keen.



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive