Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Adventures of Split-Dog and Ol'Joe. No.1

My little comic book is available at last. This project grew out of my kamishibai storytelling which is related to comic book making.

I developed this Australian tall story several years ago and children have loved it. After begging publishers to help me make it into a comic without success, I decided I would just have to do it myself.

Under the guidance of Bernard Caleo, who does so much to educate wannabes (like me) and promote the very best of our Australian comic book creators, I finally have my own little book.

The Adventures of Split-Dog and Ol'Joe. No.1 is ten pages.
Cost: $2.00 (not including postage), so why not buy a dozen.
Order by email: jackie@jackiekerin.com.au

Check out Bernard's website. As well as his recent publications there is information about the documentary Graphic Novels Melbourne.

Melbournians - be proud! We have some amazing authors.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive