Yes! This is my study. My bike is having a clean and polish. The Kamishibai box has been screwed onto the rack. Tomorrow I'm off to Moomba to take my gear in and check out the lay of the land.
How do they they organise this huge festival with such calm and courtesy? I feel so valued.
Must remember to enjoy it while it lasts!
If you are wondering (I would be wondering), the bike is a Pilen. They are available from psbikes in Yarraville (that's an inner western suburb of Melbourne). Peter from psbikes also helped me with the black box and the wooden kamishibai was made by Ted Smith from the Newport Fiddle and Folk Club.
Check out the Moomba program here.
- WEBSITE: JACKIE KERIN
- The Storytelling Garden
- Storytelling Guild
- Storyteller: Matteo
- Storyteller: Julie Perrin
- Storyteller: JB Rowley
- Storyteller: Anne E Stewart
- Pigeons Projects
- Newport Fiddle and Folk Club
- Malcolm McKinnon:film maker artist
- Literary Festival: Williamstown
- Literary Festival: Froth and Bubble
- Indigenous Storyteller: Glenn Shea
- Folk Festival: Woodford
- Folk Festival: Port Fairy
- Creative Net
- Cardigan Comics: Bernard Caleo
- Boomerang Books
- Books illustrated
- Author: George Ivanoff
- Author: Claire Saxby
- Adverse Camber(UK Story Productions)
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (40)
- The Adventures of Split-Dog and Ol'Joe. No.1
- Swapping kamishibai stories over the internet 2013...
- Congratulations Patricia Mullins. Dromkeen Medal 2...
- Delivering Books In Homes 2013
- Newport Lakes Community Bush Dance 2013
- Greg O'Leary: A lifetime achievement, preserving A...
- Three days of Moomba! 2013
- Stories off the back of my bike: Moomba 2013
- Back on the road with a basket of stories
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (30)